Me and my blue suede shoes - MMM day 2

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miss C (11) and Miss G (10) got in on the photography action today.  Today's item is Simplicity 3686, view B without the pocket flaps.  I love these pants, this is the third pair I've made.  They're a charcoal grey pinstripe lightweight wool and were an absolute pleasure to sew.  They really need re-hemming as they're too long for all my current pairs of heels, but I just haven't had time.

Speaking of heels, here's a gratuitous shot of my blue suede ones.  They don't get out much as they can be a bit overwhelming.

If you haven't already checked it out, head over to the Me Made March Flickr page, you're sure to find something to inspire you.


PurpleMum said...

Hmmmm, yum, gorgeous shoes! The pants are lovely too. Well done.

Amber said...

How can you not love blue suede shoes? I'm a bit of a blog stalker (sorry, I'm really working on it) Anyway, I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award:) Have a great day!

Bernice said...

Two day and going well. Great shoes! Love them with the cardy!