Tuesday 1 March 2011

And we're away - MMM Day 1

I really wanted to start Me Made March with a bang - some great outfit that would really impress.  But the first day of March had other ideas - its now colder and greyer than ever and so I grabbed an old favourite and hoped that I could handle bare legs when in reality I should have been wearing tights and boots.

Seven year old Miss P was my photographer this morning, snapping a couple of shots before we ran out the door for school and work.  The dress is Simplicity 3678, view C with an altered sleeve, made up in a cotton elastine jersey.  I was trying to work out how old this dress is and I think I made it two winters ago, so I'm really pleased with how well the fabric is holding up.



I don't know if I'll be posting photos every day, more likely to be every few days.  Lets hope the photography gets better as we go along :)

No comments: