Sunday 13 March 2011

Dizzy Lizzy

Today I met up with a good friend for a catch up and a bit of lunch and shopping.  I realised yesterday that I had no me made items that I wanted to wear and I'd been keen to use this great fabric from Tessuti for a while. 


This is a really basic BWOF pattern - it's actually supposed to have a cut out back with a tie (not shown in the line drawing) which I didn't realise until I started tracing the top.  This got put together in 10 minute increments throughout the day.  The stripes can make me feel quite dizzy (even my camera struggled to get a clear picture) and it seems that the fabric shifted a little during sewing so the stripes don't match as well as I would like, but overall I really like this top.  

Now if only I could clear my pile of UFOs...

1 comment:

Bernice said...

Cute top. I'm loving stripes at the moment. The length of the sleeves really suit you.