Friday 25 March 2011

Crazy

That's how I've felt lately.  It has been a stupidly busy week and to cap it all off I had to work today.  I do enjoy my job but I enjoy my Fridays at home too.  I haven't touched my sewing machine since Sunday evening so the quilt's still not finished.  I need to get it done so that I can move on to other things - I'd really like to put in a good showing for the last week of Me Made March.


Today was Crazy Hair Day at my girls' school - I swear schools do things like this to drive working parents to distraction ;)

1 comment:

Bernice said...

We do! We have a 700 page policy document entitled 'Driving Parents Mad'. It includes things such as 'crazy hair day, 'Easter Bonnet Parade, 'Book Week', 'Xmas Concert', 'Teddy Bears Picnic' just to name a few. We like to think of it as 'Payback Time'.