Tuesday 8 February 2011

Me Made March

I, Robyn from Sew Love Red, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I endeavour to wear one handmade item of clothing each day for the duration of March 2011.

I've joined Zoe's Me-Made-March 2011 challenge.  The extent of your pledge is up to you - with my relatively limited wardrobe of handmade items I'm only attempting one handmade item each day - but others are attempting all handmade including their accessories.  It's a great way to see what others are sewing and looks like a lot of fun.  I think I'm going to need to spend quite a bit of February at the sewing machine getting some new clothes made :)

Unfortunately nothing has happened on the sewing front.  We live in one of the suburbs hardest hit during Melbourne's  recent rain storms, I've never seen so much water and when it started flooding the garage I got a small insight into how those in Queensland felt.  Thankfully no lasting damage and I'm now looking forward to relaxing in my sewing room for a while.

1 comment:

PurpleMum said...

What a lovely machine! I think you will really enjoy it, and you are right it does sew like a dream! Enjoy!