Friday 14 October 2011

Coming soon...

...An actual finished garment.  Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have something to show you.

Here's a progress shot of what I'm working on.  Do you recognise the pattern?


Just when I thought I was getting into a bit of a groove my sewing mojo up and left, hence three weeks with no post.  But spurred on by an online Tessuti purchase (a couple of metres of this is heading my way) I'm planning on spending a considerable amount of my weekend holed up in my sewing room.

See you Sunday.  Do you have plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Bernice said...

Glad to see you're sewing again. This looks very interesting. Love all the details.

Sharon said...

Love your jacket and can't wait to see it finished.

Spent the weekend with a bunch of PR girls in Sydney :)