Sunday 6 May 2018

May Plans, Progress and Purchases

My creative drive has been all over the place lately, I can't seem to settle on a particular project and so all three of my April projects are in various states of completion.  Hopefully I'll have at least one completed by the end of the week.

image via
May is always a busy month so my only planned item this month is the Grainline Studio Cascade Duffle, one of my #2018makenine projects.

I may also have placed an order at The Fabric Store.  There's some beautiful silk, viscose, merino knit, merino sport fabric and a couple of sweatshirt fabrics coming my way.  I've got plans for an Ogden cami with the silk, a couple of pairs of pants (Simplicity 8389 for the viscose and some Animas, a jumper/sweater, two work out tops and a merino knit top (thinking I'll use the Rowan top) - and I probably won't make any of it in May!

2 comments:

KS_Sews (Dressmakingbacles) said...

The sewing mojo does that sometimes, doesn't it?

Can't wait to see your Cascade. I have had it on the brain since it came out...maybe this year.

Sharon said...

I'm not sure where the year has gone but I am enjoying reading your plans and seeing what you plan to make.