Friday 6 April 2018

April Plans

I hate to sound like a cliche, but... where has the time gone?!  I can't quite believe that it's already April.

I was trying to prioritise my projects for the month and thought that it would be good to blog them, helps me with my accountability but also helps to keep me on track.

Images via Closet Case Patterns and Grainline Studio

I think three projects is realistic - none of these are particularly complex but will be great additions to the wardrobe especially as we head into Autumn.

I've just realised that I'm almost exactly copying the photos above!  I'm planning the Closet Case Patterns Sasha trousers in a caramel stretch wool from Tessuti, the Closet Case Patterns Kalle cropped shirt in a white stretch cotton shirting and the Grainline Archer in a white viscose.

So far I've managed to cut out the Kalle shirt but Emerald Erin's Jordy Bralette is calling my name so who knows - there could be a change in plan!

1 comment:

poppykettle said...

I'm SO keen on trying the sascha trousers - SO keen! I've been searching for fabric to make them from first as I never tend to buy stretch fabrics... so nothing in the stash to even muslin from! Very much looking forward to hearing what you think of them :)