Monday 18 February 2013

Sewing for boys

Early in January my girls were invited to our neighbour's birthday party.  I suck at finding boy presents and coming so soon after Christmas T couldn't think of anything that he really wanted.


He was pretty impressed with the girls' gum drop cushions and hinted pretty heavily that he'd like one.  So after a quick trip down to Spotlight to find some boy appropriate fabric I made up the larger size (same as last time), the girls stuffed it and I sewed it shut.  This one is exactly the same as my first two so if you're after the details you'll find them here.  T was pretty happy with his present and I was stoked that I got to sew a birthday present for a boy!

Thanks to Katherine for recommending Kirsty's blog Top Notch in response to my last post.  I love the Briar and Banksia combo in Kirsty's most recent post, and bonus - she's another Aussie!