Self Stitched September: Week 1 round up

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm so close to having something finished to show you, but in the mean time here's a quick recap of what I've been wearing for week one of Self Stitched September (SSS).  I've decided to extend my challenge a little bit too, for the next three weeks I want to wear a SS outfit once a week, rather than just one item, and dresses don't count.

Day 1
My Frankenpattern dress - top half is Simplicity 2281 and the bottom half is Vogue 8685.

Day 2
 Simplicity 3686 pants - a sad day as we attended a family funeral.

Day 3
 My most recently finished item - Kwik Sew 3740 top.

Day 4
Feeling terrible in Ottobre leggings - can't remember the issue details but they're on the blog somewhere.

Day 5
No outfit today.  I spent the entire day in bed sick. 

Day 6
Back to work in a BWOF skirt - my very first time sewing from the Burd World of Fashion magazines. 

Day 7
 Quick and easy in Vogue 8685

You can check out all the photos from SSS over here on Flickr.


toy said...

you have some really pretty clothes made by you, great line up

Gabrielle said...

I think I love all your self-stitched clothes! And look, finally I can comment on your blog again!

Bernice said...

Good on you for getting into SSS again. I still can't muster up the commitment. Looks like you've had a good SS week. Day 3 & 7 are my favourites.

Bernice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.