Monday 9 May 2011

Friday Night Sewing

Friday night I had a lovely time messing around in my sewing room.


I sewed up some cushion covers from my recent fabric purchases and whipped up a tablecloth.  I'm not sure if hemming a tablecloth counts as actual sewing, but I'm claiming it.




I'm loving all the chevron items being shown on Pinterest (I've spent more hours than I'd like to admit browsing all the 'pins').  They all seem to have the zig zags running horizontal, but I preferred them running vertically so that's what I've done.

My cushions won't dazzle you - there's no fancy piping or trims - but it was a lovely relaxing night and that's all I wanted. 

1 comment:

Bernice said...

It's nice to have 'easy' sewing from time to time. Your cushions look lovely. Sounds like a relaxing evening. (Now you just have to make sure you always make your bed!)