Thursday 24 February 2011

Me Made March prep

Me Made March is just four days away and I thought I'd do a bit of a check of what I've got to work with seeing as my plans to make some new gear didn't happen.  So the picture below has the bulk of my 'me made' items and I'm beginning to think that I'll be the most boring participant ever!  I do work in a corporate environment though so I can't be too out there.  There's a couple of other items floating around my house and I have another top that just needs hemming so I think I'll be able to manage.


I won't post any details of items yet, that'll happen as March progresses.  I recently realised that my wardrobe is gradually shrinking as RTW items die and don't get replaced so you'll probably see some wardrobe basics in the not too distant future (or not - it seems whatever I plan never happens!).

My thoughts are with our New Zealand neighbours as they struggle through the aftermath of the recent earthquake.  It really has been a tragic and unbelievable start to the year - fires, floods and earthquakes - and only reinforces how powerful mother nature is.

No comments: