Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter

I just wanted to quickly stop by and wish you all a happy Easter, this long weekend has been just what the doctor ordered.  I've stayed up late sewing, slept in, eaten way too much chocolate and just enjoyed some quiet time at home with the family.


Thank you all for your kind words on my bathers.  I'm still ridiculously pleased with the way they've turned out.  In other sewing news I've been clearing the decks - finishing up all those half done projects.  I'm not a fast sewer at the best of times so seeing a variety of projects at various stages of completion makes me feel vaguely stressed, as though I'll never get anything finished.  Thankfully I now have several finished projects to show you and I'd like your advice on a couple of the less successful ones.

I hope you're enjoying your Easter break as much as I am.  Go on - have another chocolate egg :)

3 comments:

coco said...

I am finishing off my jelly beans as I write! Happy Easter to you as well!

Sharon said...

Happy Easter and it has been a very sewful break as well.

Zoe said...

Well done for finishing up your UFO's Robyn! Very impressive behaviour and something I could learn from! Happy Easter to you. Sounds like you're having a lovely time xxx