Thursday 8 September 2011

Self Stitched September: Week 1 round up

I'm so close to having something finished to show you, but in the mean time here's a quick recap of what I've been wearing for week one of Self Stitched September (SSS).  I've decided to extend my challenge a little bit too, for the next three weeks I want to wear a SS outfit once a week, rather than just one item, and dresses don't count.

Day 1
My Frankenpattern dress - top half is Simplicity 2281 and the bottom half is Vogue 8685.

Day 2
 Simplicity 3686 pants - a sad day as we attended a family funeral.

Day 3
 My most recently finished item - Kwik Sew 3740 top.

Day 4
Feeling terrible in Ottobre leggings - can't remember the issue details but they're on the blog somewhere.

Day 5
No outfit today.  I spent the entire day in bed sick. 

Day 6
Back to work in a BWOF skirt - my very first time sewing from the Burd World of Fashion magazines. 

Day 7
 Quick and easy in Vogue 8685

You can check out all the photos from SSS over here on Flickr.

4 comments:

toy said...

you have some really pretty clothes made by you, great line up

Gabrielle said...

I think I love all your self-stitched clothes! And look, finally I can comment on your blog again!

Bernice said...

Good on you for getting into SSS again. I still can't muster up the commitment. Looks like you've had a good SS week. Day 3 & 7 are my favourites.

Bernice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.