Thursday 2 June 2011

Totally random

You'd think that a total blogging absence for two weeks would mean lots of finished garments, but you'd be wrong.

The Kids Clothes Week Challenge had me pulling out all my Ottobre magazines but accomplishing very little.  I now have a very long list of things to make the kids.  I did manage to finish one pair of track pants, one dress (adjustments have been requested) and almost complete a hoodie.  The pants have been a winner and I think the hoodie will be too.  We'll have to wait and see about the dress.  I'll post the Ottobre details when I can get the kids to pose in their new gear.

Hoodie in progress

Dress in progress

Some new additions to the stash

Favourite new pants

Sis, these are coming your way - hope you like them!

I'm hoping to get to those new stash additions over the weekend, as well as completing a couple of UFOs.  Almost can't remember how my sewing machine works.

1 comment:

Bernice said...

I'm in sewing limbo at the moment too. Trying to get through the tedious UFOs before I start working my way through the new additions to my stash. I did cut out a new dress, but am resisting sewing it until all the other boring stuff is done. I can see that tracksuit being a hit.