Tuesday 7 April 2020

April Plans

Well what a month March was!  I started the month with a night out in the city moving from roof top bar to roof top bar and finished the month in isolation.  Along the way I also successfully applied for a new job and handed in my resignation at an organisation that I've worked for for over 15 years.  I've felt all the emotions this month!

There was very little sewing in March.  My black ginger jeans are 90% done - just need to sew the buttonhole and hems and bang in the button.  The wrap top and the bra are not even close, but I still want them and hope to be able to get it done in April.

Images via Tessuti Fabrics, Orange Lingerie and David Jones

So for April I'm planning to make:


I finish up at work on Thursday and have two weeks off before I start in my new role so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to achieve everything on my list this month.

These are all really practical items that will work well during this isolation period as well as filling current gaps in my wardrobe.

1 comment:

katherine h said...

That does sound like a rollercoaster of emotions!! Good luck starting your new job. Enjoy your two weeks off and I hope you get to your April plans in that time xx