Tuesday 9 May 2017

Lingerie love - Bella knickers

There's just something special about new knickers, they always make you feel good!


This is the Bella pattern from Evie la Luve (coincidentally all the lace and elastics used for these undies also came from Hannah's shop - great service and postage was quite quick too).


With four pattern pieces and fold over elastic for the waistband these come together so quickly, the slowest part was changing the thread over on my machines.

I actually made a test pair in a nice lace (you can see them here), wore them the next day, came home and immediately cut out these pairs.  There was only supposed to be three pairs but I accidentally cut two identical pieces instead of two opposite pieces in the lavender, so now I have a double up.


Pastel colours aren't usually my thing, but they're so pretty I'm glad I just went with it.  These are comfy and a gorgeous addition to my underwear drawer.  As a bonus I can put a big tick next to something on my #2017makenine list, my May project list and I'm living my Me Made May pledge.  I still get such a buzz from creating things that I love and wear like crazy!

5 comments:

katherine h said...

These are so pretty!

Sharon said...

So feminine and delicate.

motherof5 said...

Oh oh oh, you are my new fav read!
I love your knickers (sorry, is that weird)? Zara was so excited to check out your link, she has been at me to sew her undies.
xx N

Anonymous said...

The Bella undies from Evielaluve are so comfortable I absolutely love them. Your came out beautiful.

poppykettle said...

Alrighty... looks like I need this pattern too! The trio of those lovely pastel laces are just so gorgeous all next to one another. Preetttyy!