I'm still finishing up WIPs. I have no idea why it took me so long to finish this top, all I needed to do was add the neckband and hem it.
This is New Look 6230 in a white ponte knit and black textured poly jacquard.
I cut a size 14, added an extra 1.5 inches inches length through the waist and an extra inch to the sleeve length and at the hem. I also ended up letting out the side seams slightly from just below the bust to the hem, I seem to have accumulated an extra layer of winter padding!
I had to put dart at the top of the shoulders so that the neckline would sit flush against my skin. I think that is a result of the bulky fabric I used, not necessarily the pattern. I also had issues with the raglan sleeves not matching up properly at the neckline, the back sleeve was about half an inch longer.
For me the neckline is also too wide, which is not something I usually need to adjust for and certainly not something that is reflected in the photo on the pattern envelope. The fit would also have benefited from a sway back adjustment, maybe next time!
Overall it's a nice top and I may use the pattern again in a more fluid fabric.