Thursday 1 July 2010

And we're off...

For quite a while now I have been lurking in the blog-o-sphere, drooling over the beautiful creations of others, gathering inspiration and giving my own mojo a bit of a jump start. Lately, I've been feeling the urge to put my own creations out there and I hope that I can provide a little bit of inspiration to someone else. I'm not entirely selfless ;) this year has felt pretty tough so far and so I thought that a little corner of the world for all the things I love would be the perfect pick-me-up.

No pictures of any of my work yet, but I do have a couple of simple things on the go.

First is a balloon top inspired by Yoshimi's - I love the look of hers so I bought my first foreign language pattern and I'm hoping to get it cut out tomorrow.

My second item is a very basic pencil skirt from M3830 to bolster my work wardrobe.

Wish me luck!

No comments: